Past Intern Updates: Timothy Allen

Timothy Allen from Issues 3 and 4 gives us an update on his whereabouts.

After my time with Superstition Review, I graduated from ASU magna cum laude in 2010 and was accepted to ASU’s law school for the fall of that same year. During my first summer as a law student I was accepted to the Blackstone Fellowship – a prestigious program put on by the Alliance Defending Freedom to train young law students. As a part of that program I spent the summer in Alaska working for a law firm up there before I was successfully commissioned a Blackstone Fellow in the Fall of 2011. Now, in my third year of law school, I am desperately looking forward to graduation next spring, and working as a legal intern for an air ambulance company in North Scottsdale. I plan to work in healthcare law after graduation (if I can find work), but will not be limiting myself to Arizona employers – I also plan to look for work in Florida (Disney (of course)), Texas, and Washington state.

Follow Me

Superstition Review

Superstition Review is the online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. The mission of our journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world. We publish two issues a year with art, fiction, interviews, nonfiction and poetry.
Follow Me

4 thoughts on “Past Intern Updates: Timothy Allen

• February 17, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    Permalink

It’s exciting to see all of the different directions interns go in after their time with Superstition Review. Congrats on your upcoming graduation, Timothy!

Reply
  • February 23, 2013 at 11:19 am
    Permalink

Congrats, Timothy! Nice to be reminded that, for better or worse, there is a life after college!

Reply
  • February 25, 2013 at 6:49 pm
    Permalink

I was hired by Disney last year but had to turn it down for personal reasons. A good friend of mine DID work for Disney though, and she has told me that a lot of the experiences she had there helped her with her college classes. I can imagine that this internship would do the same. It will help prepare you to work for such a reputable company such as Disney. Good luck!

Reply
  • February 26, 2013 at 5:08 am
    Permalink

Best of luck to you! It was really interesting learning about your experiences after Superstition Review!

Reply